Meet and network with other creatives in Barkingside!
From painters to photographers, people from all walks of life are welcome. We have some wonderful plans for our December meet-up!
- We’ll be continuing our Sketchbook Club - feel free to draw your heart out or discuss ideas for the project. This project is the perfect way to refine your artistic craft. The books will be publicly exhibited in the future, but we can discuss all the juicy details at the meet-up.
- You will have the chance to create an upcycled chandelier for Lumiere London, the UK’s biggest light festival. The chandelier will then be part of a light display based around the Thames.
- As we are now partnered with ThisIsRedbridge, we'll be taking selfies with their selfie frame to promote art culture within Redbridge.
- Discussing our Upcoming Projects in 2018. That means more exhibitions, workshops and teaching opportunities.
- And last but not least - the drinks are on us. As it is our last meet-up of this monumental year, you’ll be provided with free refreshments.